Stanley 300 Series
When your application calls for reliable quality and durability, STANLEY Commercial Hardware’s QED300 standard-duty exit device series fills the need. For light commercial applications, including wood, steel, or aluminum doors, the QED300 line offers the same quality and robust construction you expect from STANLEY, at a great value.
Stanley QED300 Exit Devices
• More options. No matter what sort of light commercial application you work with, the QED300 series’ wide range of device types, trim selections, and enhanced security features allow the configuration you need.
• Backed by a leading warranty. Each QED300 product comes with a lifetime mechanical warranty and a three-year warranty on finish.
• Reliable safety. The QED300 series is BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified, and significantly exceeds performance requirements. The series includes a thru bolt design for enhanced security and durability.
• Easy installation. The QED300 series comes non-handed and field reversible, and are also field sizeable to fit non-standard doors.
• Short lead time. QED300 exit devices are available for immediate shipment.
ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Series—Grade 1
ANSI A117.1 Section 404.2.6 Accessibility Code (ADA compliant)
UL/cUL listed (3 hour) for “A” label door applications (8’ by 8’)
California Administrative Code Title 24 compliant for Sierra and Summit lever trims
Material and Options
- Rim latch bolt: stainless steel 3/4” (19mm) throw
- SVR and CVR latch bolt: 1/2” (12.7mm) throw on top latch; 3/8” (9.53mm) on bottom latch
- Fasteners: wood and machine screws standard, sex bolts optional (standard
- on fire-rated device)
- Head cap and end cap: zinc die-cast
- Escutcheons: dummy, passage, keyed, night latch
- Dogging: hex key and cylinder dogging available
- Rim strikes: stainless steel body with plated steel roller standard fire-rated stainless steel strike, with stainless steel roller standard on QED313
- SVR and CVR strikes: Top and bottom standard and fire-rated strikes - unfinished
Sizing and Measurements
- 36” field sizeable to 32” door
- 48” field sizeable to 36” door
- Standard door thickness: 1 3/4” (44.5mm) Can accommodate doors up to 2 3/4” thick with use of Thick Door Kit
- SVR and CVR door height: 7’ standard with 84” rod; 8’ optional with 96” rod Rim stile width: 3 7/8” (98mm) minimum
- SVR stile width: 3 1/2” (89mm) minimum
- CVR stile width: 3 1/2” (89mm) minimum
- Standard backset: 2 1/4” (57mm) to face of doorstep
Keyway options include: BF-SFIC “F”, KW-Kwikset, WE-Weiser, SC-Schlage, GA-Yale, LA-Sargent, LC-Less Cylinder
Exit Device Functions
- QED311: Rim Hex Dog
- QED312: Rim Cylinder Dog
- QED313: Rim Fire-rated
- QED314: SVR Hex Dog
- QED315: SVR Cylinder Dog
- QED316: SVR Fire-rated
- QED317: SVR Less Bottom Rod – Hex Dog QED318: SVR Less Bottom Rod – Cylinder Dog QED319: SVR Less Bottom Rod – Fire-rated
- 689: Painted Aluminum
- 690: Painted Duranodic Bronze
- Lifetime mechanical
- Three year finish