Stainless steel doors and frames combine corrosion protection with outstanding design and beauty. A complete range of fire rated and non-fire rated products are available, making use of a wide variety of stainless steels.
Whether for beauty or functionality, stainless steel doors and frames serve a specific function whether it be pools, labratories or processing plants. However, the beauty of the product can often be seen in luxury apartments, hotels, offices, and residences across the globe.
- Products available in a range of stainless alloys, including #304 and #316
- Available in 12, 14 or 16 gauge
- Satin finish (#4): used in a wide variety of architectural and manufacturing environments
- Mirror finish (#8): used when an outstanding polished finish is the primary objective
- Mill finish (#2B): used in industrial applications where corrosion resistance is a primary concern
- Coloured stainless steel options in satin or mirror finish
- 45, 90, and 180 minute fire-rating available