Composite frames will not discolour, absorb moisture, splinter or rot. A 20 minute Warnock Hersey Fire Rating is standard with all composite jambs.
Woodgrain textured frame components are a blend of PVC and wood fiber composite substrates and are supplied in their natural raw almond finish, requiring paint or stain to achieve a realistic, rich appearance.
Maintenance-free smooth white composite frames are supplied in their natural warm white finish and does not require paint, though will accept an array of paint colours to match desired style.
- Superior screw and staple holding power
- Tough exterior finish
- Eliminates need for cladding
- Reduces job site damages
- Eliminates water absorption
- No rotting or mould
- No warpage or swelling due to moisture
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Available in both smooth white and textured grain finishes
- Pre-pigmented in smooth white
- Both finishes designed to match Madero fiberglass doors
- Will never discolor or "yellow"
- Textured grain is shipped unfinished to allow custom finishing on site
- Available with a variety of accessories
- Compatible with a variety of door unit applications
Old Masters® Gel Stain
A highly pigmented, oil-based stain designed to achieve intense colors on interior and exterior wood, fiberglass, metal and composition surfaces. Its thick formula allows easy application and superior color control, necessary to achieve a rich and uniform color on most surfaces in a single application. Ideal for difficult-to-stain woods such as pine, poplar, maple, plywood and veneers, as well as nonporous surfaces including metal, composition (Masonite), interior and exterior fiberglass doors and plastic moldings.